Medical Staff Implications of CINs: Credentialing and More (Recorded Webinar)
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016
Time: 2:00 – 3:30 pm ET (1:00 – 2:30 pm CT)
Brian C. Betner - Attorney: Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman PC
Kim Harvey Looney - Partner: Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis LLP
Carmen Pena - Director of Medical Affairs: St. Mary Medical Center & St. Mary Rehabilitation Hospital
This webinar has concluded. Click the button below to purchase the recording. Recorded webinars are accessed through the Online Education Center.
Purchasing as a group/staff of up to five individuals? Click here for discounted group access. Group purchasing provides access to the webinar and five (5) individual CE certificates.
Is your group larger than five individuals? Click here to purchase more CE certificates for the group. Additional certificates may be purchased in packages of 10. There is no limit on the number of additional packages you purchase.
What You Will Learn:
At the end of these presentations, participants will understand:
- What is the relationship between a hospital-affiliated CIN and the hospital Medical Staff?;
- Use of a CVO within a system for Medical Staff(s) and CIN;
- Peer review privilege and confidentiality–how to reconcile with CIN data transparency, quality metrics for internal and external purposes;
- Due process and applicable immunities; and
- Network Selectivity–balancing payer needs and expectations, practitioner expectation.
Who Should Attend:
Medical services and credentialing professionals who are interested in learning about Clinically Integrated Networks impact medical staff and credentialing.
NAMSS Members: $55
Group Purchase: $150 (Provides access to the webinar and five (5) individual CE certificates)
Additional CEs (beyond 5): $85 per 10 additional certificates. Purchase as many packs of 10 as you need.
This webinar has been approved for 1.5 CE Credits.