Date: Wednesday, December 12th, 2018
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 pm ET
- Scheduling of PPE reports following approval of clinical privileges
- Notification/communication of due dates for scheduled PPE reports
- Review of PPE reports for delinquencies in timely submission/follow-up with clinical departments
- Review of PPE reports for deficiencies in performance metrics/follow-up with clinical departments
- Professional practice evaluation reports for Medical Staff Credentials and Executive Committee monthly meetings/follow-up with clinical departments
What You Will Learn:
At the conclusion of the webinar, participants will:
- Webinar participants will be able to outline criteria, reasons and processes to initiate a surveillance FPPE.
- Webinar participants will be able to outline steps to identify number and percentage of delinquent OPPE reports, and ensure appropriate notification/escalation occurs.
- Webinar participants will be able to outline components of a standard professional practice report for the Medical Staff Credentials Committee.
Who Should Attend:
MSPs interested in Professional Practice Evaluations (PPE).
NAMSS Members: $55
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credits.