The NAMSS Healthcare Hall of Fame Program is being presented by NAMSS and was created to honor Medical Services Professionals (MSPs) who have demonstrated characteristics of enthusiasm, passion, dedication and commitment to the profession. These individuals have advocated for excellence and made outstanding contributions and/or significant strides in the medical services profession of healthcare.
for nominating an individual whom you believe is deserving of this high honor.
All additional materials must be emailed to Jessica Baumgartner at email@example.com prior to the deadline for your nomination to be complete. The deadline to submit materials is Friday, March 9, 2018.
- Completed online nomination form
- Written statement from the nominator not to exceed 500 words detailing why the candidate meets the criteria for induction consideration
- CV or resume of the nominee
- At least two recommendation letters from previous employers, co-workers and/or colleagues (does not include the written statement from the nominator)*
- Any other nominee background information detailing accomplishments including articles, awards, etc., not to exceed 10 pages
- Please note: submitted applications will be considered for five (5) years after their initial submittal