Medical Staff Implications of CINs: Credentialing and More
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2016
Time: 2:00 – 3:30 pm ET (1:00 – 2:30 pm CT)
Brian C. Betner - Attorney: Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman PC
Kim Harvey Looney - Partner: Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis LLP
Carmen Pena - Director of Medical Affairs: St. Mary Medical Center & St. Mary Rehabilitation Hospital
Registration for this live webinar has closed.
Please note: You may register for the webinar through NAMSS. However, you will receive instructions from the AHLA on how to access the live webcast on or prior to July 21, 2016. This webinar may or may not be available as a recording afterwards.
What You Will Learn:
At the end of these presentations, participants will understand:
- What is the relationship between a hospital-affiliated CIN and the hospital Medical Staff?;
- Use of a CVO within a system for Medical Staff(s) and CIN;
- Peer review privilege and confidentiality–how to reconcile with CIN data transparency, quality metrics for internal and external purposes;
- Due process and applicable immunities; and
- Network Selectivity–balancing payer needs and expectations, practitioner expectation.
Who Should Attend:
Medical services and credentialing professionals who are interested in learning about Clinically Integrated Networks impact medical staff and credentialing.
NAMSS Members: $75
*Additional Attendee Information is Below
This webinar has been approved for 1.5 CE Credits.
The discounted additional attendee fee will not be available. Those wishing to earn credit for this webinar must individually register.