NAMSS is here to make it easy for medical staff and credentialing services professionals to access high-quality live webinars, live virtual courses and in-person trainings, and more. Learn more about all learning opportunities NAMSS has to offer, regardless of medical environment or level of expertise.
Live Virtual Courses:
NAMSS is excited to offer virtual courses in order to support MSPs interested in expanding their knowledge. Our re-designed Virtual Courses can take place over the course of 2 - 6 weeks and provide both live instruction from experienced NAMSS instructors via Zoom and interactive modules through our Education Zone for a dynamic learning experience.
Whether it is an exam preparation course to prepare you to take the CPCS® or CPMSM® exam, or our Credentialing 101 or Credentialing 201 courses, for each session, you will receive reading and course materials to review and complete prior to the next live Zoom session. Live sessions will be facilitated by experienced NAMSS instructors. You will review coursework, be able to ask questions, and take part in group discussions with your peers in the workshop.
- Credentialing Specialist (CPCS®) Virtual Certification Preparation Course
- The newly-redesigned NAMSS Credentialing Specialist Certification Preparation Workshop is a four-week interactive program designed to help you assess your knowledge of the CPCS exam content and identify areas in which additional study is necessary before you take the exam.
- Medical Services Management (CPMSM®) Virtual Certification Preparation Course
- The newly-redesigned NAMSS Medical Services Management (CPMSM) Certification Preparation Workshop is a four-week interactive program designed to help you assess your knowledge of the CPMSM exam content and identify areas in which additional study is necessary before you take the exam.
- Virtual Credentialing 101
- This newly-redesigned six week, interactive course will present the foundational elements of credentialing in an acute care (hospital) setting with a primary focus on the CMS regulatory standards and The Joint Commission accreditation standards, as well as how and when to apply them.
- Virtual Credentialing 201
- This newly-redesigned and converted four week, interactive course builds on the foundation of Credentialing 100/101 and goes beyond the credentialing procedures to explore common challenges faced by credentialing managers.
- Leadership Certificate Program
- Our newly redesigned virtual Leadership Certificate Program is a five-week interactive program where you will learn skills to improve your communication, lead a team, negotiate, and think critically. At the conclusion of the course, participants will give a capstone presentation on what they have learned.
- Virtual Workshop FAQs
Live In-person Courses:
Before each in-person Annual Education Conference and Exhibition, NAMSS offers LIVE in-person courses. These offerings change each year, so click here to learn more!
2022 Live In-person Course Offerings are taking place as a part of the NAMSS 46th Educational Conference and Exhibition, taking place in Nashville. Tennessee September 11-14, 2022. These upcoming live courses include:
CPCS® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a service mark of National Association Medical Staff Services.
CPMSM® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a service mark of National Association Medical Staff Services.