NAMSS makes it easy for medical staff and credentialing services professionals to access high-quality education through a variety of in-person and virtual courses and events. See below all the educational courses NAMSS has to offer for MSPs, regardless of medical environment or level of expertise. You can learn more about all our live learning courses and programs here.
Visit the NAMSS Education Zone to browse our catalog of on-demand courses, events, webinars, and courses, as well as access your already purchased educational material.
Note: All course dates are subject to change. Please continue to check back for the most up-to-date information.
- 2023 Provider Enrollment Series - More info coming soon!
- Virtual Credentialing 201 Course - Weeks of Jun 12/19 - More info coming soon!
- Virtual Credentialing 101 Course - Weeks of Aug 1/7/14 - More info coming soon!
- In-Person Courses to take place as part of the NAMSS 47th Educational Conference & Exhibition taking place September 10 - 12, 2023 in Orlando, Florida to include:
- CPCS® Certification Preparation Course
- CPMSM® Certification Preparation Course
- Credentialing 201 Course
- Leadership Certificate Program Course
- Virtual CPCS® Certification Preparation Course – Weeks of Nov 6/13 - More info coming soon!
Do you want to be notified as soon as upcoming live session dates and times are announced? Click here to add your name to this list and we will reach out as soon as more course offering information becomes available
Upcoming NAMSS Conferences
CPCS® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a service mark of National Association Medical Staff Services.
CPMSM® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a service mark of National Association Medical Staff Services.