How to Evaluate and Improve Your Hospital's Peer Review Program
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 pm ET (1:00 – 2:00 pm CT)
Speaker: Andrew Rowe
This webinar has concluded. Click the button below to purchase the individual recording. Recorded webinars are accessed through the Online Education Center.
Purchasing as a group/staff of up to five individuals? Click here for discounted group access. Group purchasing provides access to the webinar and five (5) individual CE certificates.
Is your group larger than five individuals? Click here to purchase more CE certificates for the group. Additional certificates may be purchased in packages of 10. There is no limit on the number of additional packages you purchase.
In order to weather today's uncertain economy and the increased scrutiny they face, hospitals must consistently measure, monitor, and compare practitioner performance, while fully complying with accreditation standards. Self-assessment of its peer review program allows the hospital to identify the strengths and weaknesses in its existing framework and to implement changes as needed in order to ensure that their practitioners are providing the highest standard of care.
- The Need for a Shift From a Reactive Culture to Proactive Investment in Loss Prevention
- Evaluating Your Hospital's Peer Review Program
- Overcoming Barriers to Effective Peer Review
- Framework for Effective Peer Review
- Best Practices Related to Peer Review
What You Will Learn:
At the end of this presentation, participants will understand:
- Explain how hospitals evaluate their peer review programs
- Identify common breaking points in the peer review process and discuss potential consequences
- Describe the framework and best practices for developing an effective, educational peer review program
Who Should Attend:
Experienced/Executive medical services and credentialing leaders who are interested in learning about evaluating and restructuring their Peer Review Program.
NAMSS Members: $55
Group Purchase: $150 (Provides access to the webinar and five (5) individual CE certificates)
Additional CEs (beyond 5): $85 per 10 additional certificates. Purchase as many packs of 10 as you need.
This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credits.