Call for Nominations
Policies and Bylaws
Ethics Resources & Code of Conduct
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Advertise with NAMSS
NAMSS Hall of Fame
NAMSS Fellow Application Information
NAMSS Career Center
NAMSS Education Month
NAMSS 45th Educational Conference and Exhibition
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information
Certification Preparation Resources
Emerging Professionals Resources
CE Program Accreditation Center
NAMSS Accredited CE Program Directory
NAMSS Position Statements
NAMSS Roundtable Reports
About Our Certifications
VA Education Benefits
What is the CPCS?
- Understand why you should seek certification as a CPCS, who is eligible to sit for the CPCS exam, and access materials and resources specifically for credentialing specialists.
What is the CPMSM?
- Discover why you should seek certification as a CPMSM, who is eligible to sit for the CPMSM exam, and access materials and resources specifically for medical services management.
- Find out about upcoming dates and deadlines, exam fees, how to register for the exam, what to bring with you, how to prepare, and access materials important to candidates.
- Want to make sure that you maintain your certification? Review the policies, guidelines, and fees related to recertification.
- Did you recently take a NAMSS certification exam? Be sure to review the list of certificants to look for your name.
- View the individuals currently holding NAMSS certification in good standing as a CPCS, CPMSM, or dual certification.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You've got questions and we have answers. Here are some of the most common questions about certification and answers to help guide you.
Certificant Referral Incentive Program
- NAMSS strives to increase the number of certified medical services professionals in an effort to raise the awareness of their impact on healthcare settings nationwide. If you hold a NAMSS certification and have a friend or colleague who meets the eligibility requirements to sit for either the CPCS or the CPMSM exam, the Certificant Referral Incentive Program is perfect for both of you.
Certification Discussion Forum
- Utilize our Certification Discussion Forum to network with other certification candidates.
: NAMSS certifications are the only NCCA accredited certifications for the medical services profession. By holding an accredited certification, you are demonstrating to your employer, the MSP community, and to yourself that you have the skills and knowledge required to complete your job as defined by the leading authority in the credentialing industry.
National Association Medical Staff Services
2001 K Street NW, 3rd Floor North | Washington, DC 20006
Phone: 202-367-1196 | Fax: 202-367-2196 | E-mail: