NAMSS Refunds and Returns Policy
NAMSS maintains the following refund/return policies:
- NAMSS does not extend refunds nor does it transfer payments for membership dues including NAMSS Active Membership, Affiliate Membership and Vendor Membership.
- Questions regarding membership payments, including NAMSS charges to credit cards should be directed to the NAMSS business office in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- NAMSS must receive all requests for a cancellation/refund in writing, no later than two weeks prior to the start of a testing period.
- You may email a request for a refund to the NAMSS Executive Office to email@example.com. Requests for cancellations/refunds may be made only by the exam candidate. Refunds will be issued less a $100 processing fee.
NAMSS Online Store Orders and Educational Products
- All NAMSS purchases made in the online store are non-refundable and non-transferable, including educational items, webinars and certification-related materials.