Electronic Connectivity Program (ECP)
Top 5 Things to Know About NAMSS PASS™
- NAMSS PASS™ will save you time!
- You or your staff can immediately print good standing letters on contributing hospital letterhead, if a letter for that practitioner is available.
- NAMSS PASS™ is not credentialing software.
- It is a centralized data repository of primary source practitioner affiliation information. In fact, NAMSS PASS' Electronic Connectivity Program (ECP) is designed to help health care entities (HCE) and vendors connect their credentialing-related software systems to the NAMSS PASS database. Learn more about the ECP.
- It is absolutely FREE to create an account and upload your data.
- NAMSS is committed to improving patient safety and it will always be free to create an account and upload your practitioners’ data.
- NAMSS has established a national definition for good standing.
- Credentialing entities all want and need “good standing” letters, but the industry has never developed a common understanding of what that means – until NAMSS PASS™.
- Participation in NAMSS PASS™ does NOT require additional agreements/releases from the practitioners you credential.
- NAMSS PASS™ is a tool to streamline sharing of affiliation history and good standing letters, which you are already doing. Your practitioners have most likely already given their permission to share this information.