NAMSS Certification allows you to…
- Show your dedication to the field. Becoming certified indicates to others that you are committed to continuing your education and take pride in your profession.
- Stand out in the industry. Gain confidence and demonstrate professional competence in the application of your knowledge.
- Be better prepared to handle the day-to-day duties of your job. In order to achieve your certification, you must enhance your knowledge base to reinforce skills that you deal with on a regular basis!
- Earn more for your expertise. More than 30 percent of current certificates received a salary increase as a result of being NAMSS certifed.*
- Enhance your value and career development opportunities! Holding a CPCS® or CPMSM® puts you steps ahead of other non-certified MSPs.
Click here to view our Certification Justification Toolkit.
CPCS® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a service mark of National Association Medical Staff Services.
CPMSM® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a service mark of National Association Medical Staff Services.