This live webinar has concluded. Please check back soon for a copy of the recording on the NAMSS Webinars page.
Engaging Teams and Team Player Spirit in a Modified Work Environment (Live Webinar)
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
1:00 – 2:00 PM ET
Author | Virtual Presenter | Consultant
Outstanding teams are built, not born, and a modified workplace requires a modified toolset of team essentials. Adaptability is a key ingredient in accommodating the changes that people have been experiencing as a result of COVID-19 pandemic, and adaptable people are creative, which is critical in solving problems within a team.
Most people are more comfortable with old problems than with new solutions. Great team players know how to come up with new solutions to fix an ongoing problem, so that it does not keep recurring. Adaptable people adjust themselves with change. From working remotely to wearing masks, changes are omnipresent in a COVID-19-modified landscape. The more quickly a team player can embrace those changes and roll with it, the farther the team can go at-speed.
Team players are teachable. They have a humility to say “I don’t know everything. Someone else might have a better idea.” Good team players cooperate. Great team players collaborate.
- Learn how to go beyond cooperating and how to aggressively collaborate
- Recognize the team in settings which mean the most to you
- Learn how to adapt to change with a healthy attitude
- Learn tactics to tackle problems rather than bury them
- Learn the importance of actively listening and giving people, time, attention, and space to adjust to a COVID-19 modified work environment
- NAMSS Members
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credits.