This newly-redesigned six week, interactive course will present the foundational elements of credentialing in an acute care (hospital) setting with a primary focus on the CMS regulatory standards and The Joint Commission accreditation standards, as well as how and when to apply them. This course is a must-attend for anyone new to the field and is an excellent refresher for current MSPs who want to enhance their knowledge of credentialing. Participants will work through a series of online modules supplemented with five live sessions facilitated by experienced NAMSS speakers.
Registration for this course has reached capacity and is now closed. If you are interested in our next offering in the Spring of 2022, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiffany Long, BA, CPMSM, CPCS, FMSP
- Melissa Walters, MHA, FMSP, CPMSM, CPCS
Course Dates and Deadline
Live sessions take place on Tuesdays from 1:00 - 3:00 pm ET. This course kicks off on June 15 with a self-study content only for week one.
- Week 1: No live Zoom session (Online Module only)
- Week 2: Tuesday 6/22, 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Week 3: Tuesday 6/29, 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Week 4: Tuesday 7/6, 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Week 5: Tuesday 7/13, 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Week 6: Tuesday 7/20, 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
*Live sessions will be recorded and available for viewing, but make-up sessions will not be offered. Registration will be first-come, first-served.
2021 Registration Rates
- NAMSS Members
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to view the Virtual Workshop FAQs page.