This newly-redesigned six week, interactive course will present the foundational elements of credentialing in an acute care (hospital) setting with a primary focus on the CMS regulatory standards and The Joint Commission accreditation standards, as well as how and when to apply them. This course is a must-attend for anyone new to the field and is an excellent refresher for current MSPs who want to enhance their knowledge of credentialing. Participants will work through a series of online modules supplemented with five live sessions facilitated by experienced NAMSS speakers.
- Tiffany Long, BA, CPMSM, CPCS, FMSP
- Mary Baker, FMSP, CPMSM, CPCS
Course Dates and Deadline
Live sessions take place on Tuesdays from 1:00 - 3:00 pm ET. This course kicks off on June 15 with a self-study content only for week one.
- Week 1: No live Zoom session (Online Module only)
- Week 2: Tuesday 6/22, 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Week 3: Tuesday 6/29, 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Week 4: Tuesday 7/6, 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Week 5: Tuesday 7/13, 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
- Week 6: Tuesday 7/20, 1:00 - 3:00 PM ET
*Live sessions will be recorded and available for viewing, but make-up sessions will not be offered. Registration will be first-come, first-served.
2021 Registration Rates
- NAMSS Members
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to view the Virtual Workshop FAQs page.