VIRTUAL LEADERSHIP CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
Our newly redesigned virtual Leadership Certificate Program is a five-week interactive program where you will learn the skills to improve your communication, how to lead a team, negotiate and think critically. This virtual program is comprised of independent study with online modules to complete by the end of the course and live, instructor-led sessions taught by accredited NAMSS instructors based on primary source education.
At the end of the program, participants will work together in small groups to create a capstone presentation demonstrating core leadership principals and earn the NAMSS Leadership Certificate Digital Badge.
- Session 1: Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 3:00 – 5:00 pm ET
- Session 2: Wednesday, February 2, 2022, 3:00 – 5:00 pm ET
- Session 3: Wednesday, February 9, 2022, 3:00 – 5:00 pm ET
- Session 4: Wednesday, February 16, 2022, 3:00 – 5:00 pm ET
- Session 5: Wednesday, February 23, 2022, 3:00 – 5:00 pm ET
- John Pastrano, BBA, CPMSM, CPCS
- Faith Rhoades, MMHC, CPMSM, CPCS, FMSP
2022 Registration Rates
Participants are required to complete the specified online modules by the end of the final week of the virtual course in order to earn the Leadership Certificate.
If you have not yet purchased the Leadership Certificate Program modules, purchase them as a bundle with the virtual course registration:
Modules + Virtual course registration:
- Members: $1,368
- Non-members: $1,958
If you have already purchased the Leadership Certificate Program Online Modules, you will only need to purchase the Virtual course registration:
Virtual Course Registration:
- Members: $599
- Non-members: $659
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to view the Virtual Workshop FAQs page.