Hope for the Best and Prepare for the Worst: a Medical Staff Perspective on Lessons Learned from COVID-19 (Recorded Webinar)
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
Brian Betner, Attorney
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C.
This webinar will explore the COVID-19 pandemic from a medical staff perspective with an emphasis on lessons learned. From medical staff governance to how credentialing and privileging activities adapted to the notion of “had you known then what you know now,” the presenter will discuss a range of considerations to best respond to the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic and prepare your organization for the hopefully avoidable “next time.”
What You Will Learn:
- Identify areas for improvement for emergency or disaster credentialing and privileging
- Recognize legal risks associated with emergency or disaster privileging
- Explain improvements or benefits in changing current credentialing and privileging processes to adapt to emergency or disaster scenarios Who Should Attend:
- Medical Staff Team members
- NAMSS Members:
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credits.
Purchasing as a group/staff of up to five individuals? Click here for discounted group access. Group purchasing provides access to the webinar and five (5) individual CE certificates.
Is your group larger than five individuals? Click here to purchase more CE certificates for the group. Additional certificates may be purchased in packages of 10. There is no limit on the number of additional packages you purchase.