Registration for this NAMSS Live Webinar has reached capacity. The recording will be available for all to view after its conclusion. Please see the NAMSS Webinars page for more upcoming COVID-19 webinars.
NAMSS COVID-19 Town Hall (Live Webinar)
Friday, April 3, 2020
1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
Join NAMSS leadership and your fellow MSPs on Friday, April 3 at 1:00 pm ET for a special Town Hall virtual meeting. NAMSS President, Roxanne Chamberlain and volunteers will offer support and resources for navigating these challenging times. You will hear from a panel of experts in the field with their first-hand accounts of how they are managing the ever-changing environment in their own organizations and how NAMSS can continue to provide support to MSPs.
Submit your questions for the Q&A portion during the Town Hall virtual meeting.
- Roxanne Chamberlain, MBA, FACHE, FMSP, CPMSM, CPCS, CPHQ, 2020 President of NAMSS
- Aimee Woolley-Randall, MHA, BA, FMSP, CPMSM, CPCS
- Sara Cameron, CPMSM, CPCS
- Michelle Stultz, RN, FMSP, CPMSM, CPCS
- Moderated by Chris Hinton, CPMSM, CPCS, 2020 Secretary, Treasurer of NAMSS
Who Should Attend:
- MSPs and all members of the NAMSS community
- NAMSS Members
This webinar is not offering CE