The ICON (Inspirational Commitment to the Organization NAMSS) Award is presented to an individual or group who has demonstrated success in heightening awareness of NAMSS and elevating the esteem of, the medical services profession. The award may be presented annually. NAMSS Board members may not nominate recipients for this award. The deadline to submit a nomination is June 15.
ICON Award Winners
- 2013 Sara Reed, CPCS & Samantha McMahon, Logistics Health Incorporated
- 2012 Wisconsin Association Medical Staff Services
- 2010 Debbie R. Woods, CPCS, CPMSM
- 2005 Rebecca Cochran, CPMSM, CPCS
- 2004 CAMSS - Ask Me What I Do