Policies and Bylaws
Ethics Resources & Code of Conduct
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Advertise with NAMSS
NAMSS Hall of Fame
NAMSS Fellow Application Information
NAMSS Career Center
NAMSS 44th Educational Virtual Conference and Exhibition
NAMSS Education Summit
Certification Preparation Resources
Emerging Professionals Resources
CE Program Accreditation Center
NAMSS Accredited CE Program Directory
NAMSS Position Statements
NAMSS Roundtable Reports
Frequently Asked Questions
- Find out about upcoming dates and deadlines, exam fees, how to register for the exam, what to bring with you, how to prepare, and access materials important to candidates.
- Want to make sure that you maintain your certification? Review the policies, guidelines, and fees related to recertification.
- Did you recently take a NAMSS certification exam? Be sure to review the list of certificants to look for your name.
- View the individuals currently holding NAMSS certification in good standing as a CPCS, CPMSM, or dual certification.
Certificant Referral Incentive Program
- NAMSS strives to increase the number of certified medical services professionals in an effort to raise the awareness of their impact on healthcare settings nationwide. If you hold a NAMSS certification and have a friend or colleague who meets the eligibility requirements to sit for either the CPCS or the CPMSM exam, the Certificant Referral Incentive Program is perfect for both of you.
Certification Discussion Forum
- Utilize our Certification Discussion Forum to network with other certification candidates.
National Association Medical Staff Services
2025 M Street NW, Suite 800 | Washington, DC 20036
Phone: 202-367-1196 | Fax: 202-367-2196 | E-mail: