Engaging New Physicians Through Effective Orientation (Recorded Webinar - Individual)
Wednesday, November 18
1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
Janet L. Wilson, BS, FMSP, CPMSM, CPCS, NAMSS Instructor
Have you struggled with new physician engagement during this challenging healthcare environment? In this course, we will share with you the importance of developing a comprehensive, engaging, physician friendly orientation, as it will afford you a positive first step in establishing a successful relationship with your new physicians. Join us as we discuss some tips and tools to help support required physician education and successful engagement.
What You Will Learn:
At the conclusion of the webinar, participants will:
- Understand the importance of a comprehensive, well organized orientation for new physicians
- Using tools provided, create an effective, engaging and compliant orientation program
- Identify the variety of ways an effective orientation can be presented
- Recognize the benefit of utilizing technology in orientation programs
- NAMSS Members
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credits.
Purchasing as a group/staff of up to five individuals? Click here for discounted group access. Group purchasing provides access to the webinar and five (5) individual CE certificates.
Is your group larger than five individuals? Click here to purchase more CE certificates for the group. Additional certificates may be purchased in packages of 10. There is no limit on the number of additional packages you purchase.