Joint Commission Update with Dr. Laurel McCourt (Recorded Webinar)
Tuesday May 5, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
(Please note this webinar is 90 minutes long)
Dr. Laurel McCourt, MD, CJCP
This 90 minute webinar will cover the recent Joint Commission guidelines with regard to Credentialing and Privileging during COVID-19.
By the end of this presentation, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the granting of disaster privileges according to EM.02.02.13
- Describe the use of temporary privileges during a disaster
- Describe the update to telemedicine standards LD.04.03.09 and MS.13.01.01.01
- Describe the reappointment extension provision granted during a state of emergency
- NAMSS Members
- This webinar has been approved for 1.5 CE Credits.
Purchasing as a group/staff of up to five individuals? Click here for discounted group access. Group purchasing provides access to the webinar and five (5) individual CE certificates.
Is your group larger than five individuals? Click here to purchase more CE certificates for the group. Additional certificates may be purchased in packages of 10. There is no limit on the number of additional packages you purchase.