Staying well when the world is sick: What does self-care look like in a COVID world? (Live Webinar)
Wednesday July 15, 2:00 PM ET
Stefanie Simmons, MD
Dr. Simmons will explore how the current pandemic has stressed MSPs’ usual coping mechanisms and how we can use self-care techniques to ground and renew ourselves.
What you will learn:
- Describe specific stressors facing individuals and society during the COVID pandemic, including self-reflection on which may be impacting you and those around you.
- Commit to one action in the next 24 hours that will impact your wellness.
- Describe at least 4 different areas that impact your wellness.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone living and working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credits.