Telemedicine Legal Considerations (Recorded Webinar)
Thursday, April 23, 2020
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm ET
- Alan Einhorn, JD, Foley & Lardner, LLP
- Ann Mond Johnson, CEO - American Telehealth Association
- Diane Meldi, MBA, CPCS, CPMSM, Senior Consultant - Ministry Medical Staff Mercy Quality & Safety Center
- Maureen Kozlowski, CPCS, CPMSM, Director - Support Services, Mercy Virtual
- Ty Bozkurt, MBA, FACHE, Chief Technology Officer - Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America
This webinar will cover the legal and practical aspects of credentialing by proxy, telemedicine lessons learned from the current corona virus crisis, and provide thoughts and tips on using the NAMSS-ATA Credentialing by Proxy Guide.
What You Will Learn:
- Provide overview of the benefits and considerations of credentialing by proxy as well as the originating site credentialing requirements.
- Understand the Medical Staff Bylaw Considerations in order to implement credentialing by proxy.
- Showcase how the NAMSS-ATA Credentialing by Proxy Guide can act as a helpful resource for navigating the credentialing process for practitioners providing remote/telemedicine services.
Who Should Attend:
- Attorneys, MSPs, and CVOs
- NAMSS Members
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credits.
Purchasing as a group/staff of up to five individuals? Click here for discounted group access. Group purchasing provides access to the webinar and five (5) individual CE certificates.
Is your group larger than five individuals? Click here to purchase more CE certificates for the group. Additional certificates may be purchased in packages of 10. There is no limit on the number of additional packages you purchase.