Tips of the Trade Webinar Bundle
This bundle is comprised of five (5) thirty-minute Tips of the Trade Webinars
The Incomplete Application: Does It Really Exist?
- Speaker: Erin Muellenberg, JD, CPMSM
- Originally aired: February 26 2020
- Description: Calling an application or reapplication “incomplete” and filing it away has been a time-honored practice to avoid reporting and a judicial review committee hearing. However, is the application really incomplete or is this just another way to deny an applicant? This webinar will delve into the different ways these issues are commonly addressed (and will question whether they should be addressed that way), and will provide practical next steps to help you decide what is right for your organization and the patient population.
The Journey to Successful Onboarding
- Speaker: Heidi M. Thompson, MBA, CPMSM, CPCS, FMSP
- Originally aired: February 13, 2019
- Description: Everyone has their on-boarding woes; in this session, Heidi Thompson will help participants learn more about on-boarding providers. You'll learn to improve the on-boarding process for both yourself and providers by gaining strategies to address gaps and leveraging technology.
Leadership in the MSSD
- Speaker: Maggie Palmer, MSA, CPCS, CPMSM
- Originally aired: April 9, 2019
- Description: In this Tips of the Trade, participants will hear leadership tips from Maggie Palmer such as how to gauge your level of leadership skills, how to align with those around you, and how to be an influential leader.
Putting Your Best Foot Forward
- Speaker: Roxanne Chamberlain, MBA, FACHE, FMSP, CPMSM, CPCS
- Originally aired: June 12,2019
- Description: Join us for a session with NAMSS 2020 President, Roxanne Chamberlain to cover topics including: professionalism, tips for successful presentations at MEC and other C-Suite meetings, organizational skills, dressing for success, and other topics of note – all designed to keep you at your best!
Leveraging Your MSP Career for Future Growth
- Speaker: Rita K. Schwab, CPMSM
- Originally aired: August 13, 2019
- Description: Are you interested in learning how your skills as an MSP can be leveraged to expand your career opportunities? Join Rita Schwab, CPMSM, Program Director, Bloodless Medicine/Patient Blood Management - Allegheny Health Network who will outline the various MSP skills and knowledge that are relevant throughout the healthcare industry. She’ll also indicate how the skills you possess as an MSP can be leveraged to enhance your own professional development.
- NAMSS Members
- This bundle has been approved for 2.5 CE Credits.