NEW IN 2020: ALL LIVE WEBINARS WILL BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP
You asked and we listened. Starting in 2020, live NAMSS webinars will be complimentary for NAMSS Active members - offering you more ways to gain free CE credits, hear from industry experts and gain valuable insights that can help you as an MSP. This is a savings of $55 per webinar!
*Webinar registration is available on a first-come, first-served basis and is not guaranteed.
Reasons to Become a NAMSS Member
Don't wait another minute. Join NAMSS today and make sure you have access to these valuable benefits.
- 1. Education
- Gain the knowledge you need to do your job through opportunities like the NAMSS Annual Conference, Webinars, and online programming through our Online CE Center. All NAMSS members receive a discount on NAMSS education programs and free access to the monthly Tips of the Trade webinar and all full-length live webinars.
- 2. Networking
- Connect with other MSPs who can help you answer the questions you face on the job. Visit the NAMSS discussion forum and post your questions online or look up contact information in the online directory for NAMSS members you met at an Annual Conference.
- 3. Marketing Materials
- Access materials that promote National Medical Staff Services Awareness Week and educate others about the value and importance of MSPs. Visit the NAMSS Store to purchase National Medical Staff Services Awareness Week promotional items to share with your staff or keep for yourself!
- 4. Government Relations and Advocacy
- Be part of a compelling, collective voice on regulatory and legislative issues and stay up-to-date on important federal and state legislation and news that affects the medical staff services community through our Regulatory Updates page.
- 5. Shared Resources
- Don’t recreate the wheel! Review or post documents to the NAMSS discussion forum relating to standards, regulations and other newsworthy items, including sample forms and templates.
- 6. Recognition
- Receive industry-wide recognition by achieving certification as a CPCS or CPMSM, credentials that demonstrate your expertise and competence to perform in today’s complex medical credentialing environment.
- 7. Industry Information
- Keep up with the latest issues and industry information that affect MSPs through your subscription to Synergy and NAMSS' monthly e-newsletter, Gateway.
- 8. Leadership Opportunities
- Gain personal and professional growth, as well as a broader view of the depth and vision for the organization, by taking on a leadership role. The vision and dedication of NAMSS volunteer leaders are our biggest asset.
- 9. NAMSS Online Mentorship Program
- The mentoring program is designed for everyone! If you need help studying for the CPCS or CPMSM, mastering a new skill or growing your career, use the NAMSS mentorship program to seek a mentor. Or, if you're an experienced MSP looking to pay it forward, sign up to be a mentor!
- 10. Career Center
- Find new employment opportunities or advertise one through the NAMSS Online Career Center, your one-stop-shop for careers in medical staff services.
- 11. NAMSS PASS™
- Take advantage of NAMSS' Practitioner Affiliation Sharing Service, NAMSS PASS. PASS is a is a secure, online database that provides quick, easy, and inexpensive access to the affiliation history of the practitioners you credential and is the first and only universal resource for tracking practitioner affiliation history.
NAMSS Membership Justification Letter: Need to request dues funding from your supervisor or facility? Click here to print out a customizable Membership Justification Letter.