The Certification Commission of NAMSS offers an Online Practice Exam with sample questions similar to those that will be found on the actual CPMSM® examination. The cost of the practice exam is $50.
Click here to purchase the CPMSM Practice Exam from Scantron
The practice exam was designed using the same specifications as the full exam. The CPMSM Practice Examination is composed of 50 multiple-choice questions and is intended to provide individuals with a sample of the type of questions that will be asked. These practice questions do not appear on the certification examination. Success on the practice exam does not guarantee positive results on the certification exam.
*NAMSS Practice Tests administered by Scantron do not contain answer keys.
Tips for Taking the CPMSM Practice Examination
- The practice exam is best taken using a high-speed Internet connection, such as DSL or cable.
- Once purchased, you will have a 48-hour window to access the practice test. Once you access and begin to take the practice exam, you will have four hours to complete it.
- You cannot re-enter this test once you have submitted it for scoring.
- Remember, you are allotted four hours to complete the actual CPMSM exam. With that in mind, for comparison purposes only, you should be able to complete the practice test within approximately one hour.
- Feedback on answers is provided, and your test score results will be immediate.
CPMSM® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a service mark of National Association Medical Staff Services