NAMSS Medical Services Management (CPMSM) Study Guide
The NAMSS Medical Services Management (CPMSM) Study Guide is a printed reference guide designed to help medical services professionals prepare for the CPMSM exam. This comprehensive resource covers exam topics including credentialing and privileging; regulatory compliance; and managing departmental operations. In addition, these topics are reviewed from the perspective of a variety of healthcare settings, including hospitals, credentials verification organizations (CVOs), managed care organizations (MCOs), and ambulatory care settings. MSPs are able to access the full spectrum of information they will need to know for the CPMSM exam in one organized guide. The guide also includes a 100-question practice exam for assessing your knowledge of exam content.
Note: The CCN does not develop, administer, sponsor, endorse, or financially benefit from any type of exam review, preparatory course or published materials related to the content of the certification examinations. The purchase and/or use of any exam preparation material does not guarantee a passing score on the exam.
The 2021 edition of the CPMSM study guide is now in circulation via the digital edition.
ATTENTION: We are now offering our study guides as digital copies for purchase. You will be able to access the digital edition through the Online Learning Center after purchase under the Education tab.
MSPs planning to take the Certified Provider Medical Services Management (CPMSM) Certification Exam. NAMSS members and non-members are welcome to purchase the guide.
- Credentialing Environment Overview
- Principles of Credentialing and Recredentialing
- Ensuring Compliance with Accreditation Standards and Regulatory Requirements
- Managing Departmental Operations and Facilitating Medical Staff Functions
- Developing Your Study Strategy
- Increase your knowledge about how to maintain compliance with regulatory and accrediting bodies;
- Improve your understanding of implementing credentialing/privileging processes;
- Access information organized by topic so that you can carefully review areas in which you are lacking knowledge;
- Gain familiarity with the types of questions included on the CPMSM exam; and
- Own an accessible reference to help answer your questions in the workplace.
- $149 for the NAMSS CPMSM Study Guide
- $249 for the NAMSS CPMSM Study Guide