Staying well when the world is sick: What does self-care look like in a COVID world? (Recorded Webinar)
Wednesday July 15, 2:00 PM ET
Stefanie Simmons, MD
Dr. Simmons will explore how the current pandemic has stressed MSPs’ usual coping mechanisms and how we can use self-care techniques to ground and renew ourselves.
What you will learn:
- Describe specific stressors facing individuals and society during the COVID pandemic, including self-reflection on which may be impacting you and those around you.
- Commit to one action in the next 24 hours that will impact your wellness.
- Describe at least 4 different areas that impact your wellness.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone living and working during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NAMSS Members
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credits.
Purchasing as a group/staff of up to five individuals? Click here for discounted group access. Group purchasing provides access to the webinar and five (5) individual CE certificates.
Is your group larger than five individuals? Click here to purchase more CE certificates for the group. Additional certificates may be purchased in packages of 10. There is no limit on the number of additional packages you purchase.