Managed Care Basics
An Online Course Brought to You by NAMSS
Are you looking to enhance your managed care knowledge, skills and abilities? NAMSS’ Managed Care Basics course is designed for MSPs of all skill levels, whether you are new to the profession working on provider enrollment or a more experienced manager who is now integrating managed care aspects into your credentialing department. This interactive course addresses health plan terminology, how to articulate the differences between enrollment and credentialing and dives into the standards that affect managed care. From discussing the accrediting bodies involved in managed care standards to outlining the differences in requirements between managed care and hospital-focused standards, this course will help you to move you and your organization forward.
This course covers the following Tomorrow's MSP Skillsets:
- Database Management
- Managed Care
What You Will Learn:
- The process to onboard a new practitioner
- How enrollment and credentialing impact the revenue cycle
- The benefits of delegated credentialing to the organization’s bottom line
- Identify accrediting bodies and important standards in managed care credentialing
- How to evaluate current processes to meet managed care standards
This course has been approved for 2 CE credits.
NAMSS Members: $139
NAMSS Non-Members: $169
Visit the NAMSS Online Store to purchase this course.