Managed Care Basics
An Online Course Brought to You by NAMSS
This course is designed for MSPs seeking to enhance their knowledge, skills and abilities related to managed care. Whether you are a new MSP who has been tasked with provider enrollment or you are a more experienced manager who is now integrating managed care aspects into your credentialing department, you can greatly benefit from this course. This interactive course addresses health plan terminology, how to articulate the differences between enrollment and credentialing, and dives into the standards that affect managed care. From discussing the accrediting bodies involved in managed care standards to outlining the differences in requirements between managed care and hospital focused standards, this course will help you to move you and your organization forward.
What You Will Learn:
- The process to onboard a new practitioner
- How enrollment and credentialing impact the revenue cycle
- The benefits of delegated credentialing to the organization’s bottom line
- Identify accrediting bodies and important standards in managed care credentialing
- How to evaluate current processes to meet managed care standards
Who Should Purchase:
All MSPs new to managed care, those who are integrating provider enrollment into their department, or those working in a health plan or CVO environment.
This course has been approved for 2 CE credits.
NAMSS Members: $139
NAMSS Non-Members: $169
Visit the NAMSS Online Store to purchase this course.