NAMSS Second COVID-19 Town Hall (Recorded Webinar)
Please note that this is a free recording and is not eligible for CE.
Friday, May 1, 2020
1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
- Roxanne Chamberlain, MBA, FACHE, FMSP, CPMSM, CPCS, CPHQ, Senior Director of Medical Staff Services, Baystate Health System, NAMSS President
- Aimee Woolley-Randall, BA, CPCS, CPMSM, MHA, FMSP, Director Medical Staff Services, Centura Health System, NAMSS President-Elect
- Sara Cameron, CPMSM, CPCS , Director Medical Staff Services; Hospital Sisters Health System, NAMSS Board — Director at Large
- Michelle Stultz, RN, CPMSM, CPCS, FMSP, Senior Director, Medical Staff Services, Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, NAMSS Board — Director at Large
- Moderated by Chris Hinton, CPMSM, CPCS, Independent Contractor, Twin Halls, Idaho, NAMSS Secretary-Treasurer
Join NAMSS leadership and your fellow MSPs on Friday, May 1 at 1:00pm ET for our second Town Hall virtual meeting. NAMSS President, Roxanne Chamberlain and volunteers will offer updates, support, and resources for navigating these challenging times. You will hear from a panel of experts in the field with their first-hand accounts of how they are managing the ever-changing environment in their own organizations and how NAMSS can continue to provide support to MSPs.
- Free to NAMSS members and non-members
- This webinar is NOT eligible for CE credit.
To view for free, please click the NAMSS store button below