Practical Pointers Addressing the Impact of COVID-19 on Medical Staffs (Recorded Webinar)
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
- Emily Brinkman, Esq., Hooper Lundy & Bookman PC
- Ruby Wood, Esq., Hooper Lundy & Bookman PC
- Jennifer Hansen, Esq., Hooper Lundy & Bookman PC
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, the likelihood of working with Medical Staff members and other health care providers who are symptomatic or have tested positive increases. However, as time goes by, the pressure faced by these practitioners also increases, leading to incidents of outbursts and conflict. This presentation will provide practical pointers to address the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Medical Staffs, including recommendations to maintain quality of care, communicate effectively with staff, ensure well-being, and to address the unique circumstances of communicating with practitioners amid a pandemic.
What You Will Learn:
- Identify and discuss effective communication techniques and provide guidance regarding policies and procedures relating to the ongoing COVID-19 emergency.
- Address techniques for responding to staff who present with COVID-19 symptoms, test positive, and return to work.
- Provide guidance to Medical Staffs when dealing with challenging practitioners, including discussion of patient safety, reporting concerns, and whistleblower protections.
Who Should Attend:
- Medical Staff Team members
- NAMSS Members:
- This webinar has been approved for 1.0 CE Credits.
Purchasing as a group/staff of up to five individuals? Click here for discounted group access. Group purchasing provides access to the webinar and five (5) individual CE certificates.
Is your group larger than five individuals? Click here to purchase more CE certificates for the group. Additional certificates may be purchased in packages of 10. There is no limit on the number of additional packages you purchase.