Participate in the 2020 NAMSS Certificant Referral Incentive Program
NAMSS strives to increase the number of certified medical services professionals in an effort to raise the awareness of their impact on healthcare settings nationwide. If you hold a NAMSS certification and have a friend or colleague who meets the eligibility requirements to sit for either the CPCS or the CPMSM exam, the Certificant Referral Incentive Program is perfect for both of you. By referring a fellow medical services professional to submit an application to sit for the CPCS or CPMSM exam and to take the next step in their professional development, you become eligible to win one of the valuable, career-building prizes listed below.
Here’s how it works:
Eligible CPCS or CPMSM candidates will submit their applications for the exam by the prescribed application deadline. Referrals can earn up to three points per application towards the Certificant Referral Program by meeting the following criteria:
- 1 point for the initial referral (New exam candidates must reference their NAMSS referrer’s full name in the space indicated on page 2 of the exam application)
- 1 point if the candidate who submitted the referral passes the exam
Take initiative and recruit one of your colleagues to begin the pathway to NAMSS certification. Not only will this put you in the running to receive prizes and gain access to new educational opportunities from NAMSS, but you will also become a key player and mentor to an MSP’s professional development.
At the close of 2020, the certificant referral incentive program will award the following prizes to members with the most points:
- 1st Place: Complimentary admission to the NAMSS 44th Educational Conference & Exhibition in 2020
- 2nd Place: An Oak and Gold Certificate Frame
- 3rd–6th Place: $50 towards NAMSS education programs and products
- 7th–10th Place: $25 towards NAMSS education programs and products
Referrers must hold at least one up-to-date NAMSS certification. New candidates must reference their NAMSS referrer’s full name in the space indicated on the “Experience Requirements” page of the exam application. Note: each application is limited to one referrer. Applications with more than one referrer listed will be removed from prize eligibility. Offer ends December 31, 2020.
Become part of the 2020 certificant referral incentive program—you and your colleagues will benefit!